1. How long has CSI been in business?
We have been in business since 1995.
2. What areas or territories does CSI work?
Our company is based in Texas but we are a national company and can work any territory across the US.
3. How many adjusters are currently on your roster?
Over the years, our roster has grown to over 200 qualified adjusters.
4. How soon can CSI deploy adjusters after a catastrophe?
Depending on the situation and how soon in advance we are aware of a large catastrophe, adjusters can be deployed the same day. If there is advance notice of storm, adjusters are put on standby before the cat occurs.
5. What is the average turnaround time for the client to receive their reports/closings?
The turnaround time will depend on the type of storm, the type of loss and the type of policy. For larger commercial policies, it will take longer to receive a report. For a standard, residential policy you should receive your report within 4-6 business days.
6. What is the cost for your services?
The cost will depend on the individual needs of the client and what services they require. Please feel free to contact us and we can create a fee schedule to meet your company’s requirements.
7. What insurance does CSI carry?
We carry Errors & Omissions General Liability, and Worker’s Comp. If your company has specific insurance requirements, please feel free to contact us for more information.
8. What are your hours?
Our hours are 8:00-4:30 CST, but can vary depending on a cat event and the client’s needs.
9. How do adjusters get added to your roster?
Adjusters can be added to our website through various ways such as referrals from other adjusters or clients, or by sending your resume to our office. Please click here (firstname.lastname@example.org) to email your resume.